Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Chicky Chicky Bok Bok or Pork Bok Bok

9.25.13

Chicky Chicky Bok Bok or Pork Bok Bok

#4KID (A) has his own vocabulary...much like a cousin of mine did as a toddler.  Passappassa was my name.  Not even remotely close to Michelle, however, that was my name, every time.  This has become one word for (A):  Boobuh-baint.  Pacifier and Blankey???  So, I don't have to explain bok bok, or even pastrami bok bok.  I could go on and on, but I am sure throughout my journal more will pop up.

My sister is opening a brand new, very chic hair salon on October 1st.  We are soooo excited for her.  It is going to be so gorgeous!  She colored my hair and gave #1KID (G), my senior, BANGS!  They are adorable, but she is anyway, so not a shocker.

We took pork chops over to grill and they had chicken.  Mr. (A) did not want to be a floodledoop so he ate pork bok bok and corn AND even tried the salad.  He spit that out, but high fives for trying!

Wednesdays are bittersweet.  #2KID (E) & #3KID (T) go to their dad's for the night.  (G) is choosing not to go.  That is a whole other story.  Less kids + Less chaos + Insomnia = Too much time to reflect.  Lack of sleep is just part of having kids, especially babies.  However, today, I had a good day (especially with (A)), but it has been rough.  Being extremely tired doesn't help keep doubt, emptiness, fear and worry at bay.  Don't worry.  I am not feeling sorry for myself.  We all have it.  I can just usually keep myself living in my *Kick-Ass, "I Got This" Parenting 5 Kids on My Own* mode (because there is no time for anything else) and can keep ignoring them.

I will just say, for now, that has passed.  I do know that all of my children are happy, healthy and safe.  I got a little writing, of no importance to anyone but me, accomplished and survived another day.





No comments:

Post a Comment